Often referred to as Constitutional Facial Acupuncture - because we treat the whole body while we focus on the face. i.e. if you have furrows between your eyebrows because you are stressed, Dr. Cynthia will treat the stress, help you manage the cause AND treat the furrow! What other aesthetic treatment does that?
In the early 2000's Dr. Cynthia became certified in facial rejuvenation acupuncture, an exciting treatment protocol which offers a natural way to look and feel younger! This procedure can help you in the following areas:
- Eyes – Eliminates dark circles, eye bags, smile lines, lifts and brightens eyes
- Reduce Heavy or Drooping Lids - Reverse eyelid droop or unevenness.
- Botox Alternative – Smooths furrows, softens laugh lines without paralyzing facial muscles
- Softens "Post-Botox" look - Great follow-up for aesthetic procedures without undoing the line-decreasing effects, soften harsh effects or unevenness, especially for frequent or repeat users.
- Lips – Decreases smoker’s lines and adds fullness without fillers
- Lip Correction - create evenness or smoothness from fillers that settle poorly
- Cheeks – Lifts skin , restores contour and firmness. Restore those Hollywood cheekbones!
- Jowls and Neck – Lifts, tightens, and firms sagging skin. Reduce double chin
- Post-Surgical – Helps heal faster, with less scarring optimizing the surgical result, non-opioid pain relief
- Acne – Hormonal, stress or teen acne. Each benefit from unique constitutional balancing, Chinese herbal medicine support and precise needling without antibiotics, hormones or antidepressants
- Teen Acne - Stop it in its tracks with F/A, TCM nutrition and Dr. Smith's unique Teen Stress Meditation! Easy to follow guided meditation that your teen can use anywhere.
- Skin – Minimizes fine lines, helps skin become firmer, and creates a more even complexion
- Age-Spots - minimize hyper-pigmentation by balancing the body with acupuncture, treating specific spots directly
Healthy Beauty, Naturally!